Loose Leaf 3.5 x5 inch 3R Photo Album Sleeves with 4 Pockets Insert Polaroid White Background Inside Pages for Photo Albums / Wedding Albums
Material: high-transparency Film Loose Leaf Pocket Sheets
Inside Pages Color: White Sheets with Transparent insert bags (loose-leaf)
Insert photo size: 12.8 x 8.9 cm (5x3.5 inch 3R), Polaroid photo 3.5 x 4.2 in. =(8.8 x 10.7 cm), or Instax Wide photos.
1 sheet of 2 pages, each page has 4 pockets that can hold 4 photos vertical.
Can be applied for below album:
**HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER? **
1. Choose the number of Sheets: 10 sheets, 20 sheets, or 30 sheets
2. Please leave a message with a phone number so that we can process the shipment asap.
**SHIPPING & RETURN:**
—Usually, orders will be processed within 2-4 business days, some customized orders may take longer as 5-7 business days.
—Approximate delivery time is:
Standard shipping: usually about 10 – 20 days via e-packet to the United States, Canada, Russia, and 10-30 days to other Asia, Europe countries, Australia, Newzealand (Some distant countries like Brazil, Africa countries may take as long as 30-60 days.)
Upgrade shipping (DHL, UPS, or FedEx): about 5-10 business days
We may also use Aramex, Dpex, or special lines for countries in the Middle East, Australia, India for free.
—If you have other requirements for shipping, Free to contact us.
—Delivery time may vary increase in times of national holidays, Christmas
— Customers will be responsible for the customs cost if there is any.
— If you received a defective product, you can return it during a 7-day period after receiving it. If you wish to replace a defective product or to receive a refund, you need to send us a photo of a defective product and describe the reason for returning it. After we examine your problem and confirm that your product is defective, we will perform a replacement or a refund.
—Heilsa is our brand name, we have our own DIY workshop, we accept custom orders, if any related inquiries, free to contact us at joyzhou099 [!at] gmail.com
**HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN DIY ALBUM???**
1. Choose Your Favorite DIY Album;
2. Decorate the cover with text, stamps, graffiti, drawing, embroidery or Photos with frame;
3. Use the Scissors or craft punch to shape the photos, adjust the size, make it unique:
4. Use the Photo Corners to Stick the Photos on the Pages;
5. Choose the colorful pens to write the words or draw patterns;
6. Use Beautiful stickers, stamps, tapes or other accessories to Decorate the Photos and the page.
7. Then one unique DIY album is done, take is as a beautiful corner at home or give it to your loved ones as a special gift.